Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Prayer For Healing




Dear Lord,


I don't have to figure out; what is wrong with my mind, will, emotions.  I just have to have faith God can and will touch and heal it supernaturally.


I don't have to go to the doctor; to get a diagnosis or prescription.  I just have to have faith God can and will heal it supernaturally.


I don't have to figure out what; direction to go or plan to pursue for my life.  I just have to have faith God's Spirit will lead and direct me each day in His perfect will.


I don't have to fix others lives; I just have to have faith God's Spirit is working and drawing them into His Presence and know that He cares for them.


I don't have to open my ears to hear; I just have to have faith that God will allow what He wants me to hear to penetrate my soul.  His voice will I hear and none other.


I don't have to be weighted down with; oppression, depression and heaviness - I can walk in faith, power and authority knowing Christ is in me, the hope of glory!


Lord, You are mighty to save; thank you for saving me & ________________________(list names of those whose salvation you know is certain, and those whom you are praying for.)


Lord, You are mighty to heal; thank you for healing me &
_______________________(list names of those who need healing.) 



Lord, You are mighty to deliver; thank you for delivering me & _______________________(list names of those who need deliverance.)

Lord, You are mighty to fill me; thank you for filling me & _______________________(list names of those who need the infilling of the Holy Spirit.)


Lord, You are mighty to redeem; thank you for redeeming me & restoring all that has been stolen_______________________(list names of those who need redemption and restoration in their life.)


Increase my faith O, Lord, For your love is as strong as death, your jealousy is as demanding as the grave and strong waters can not quench your love for me.


Even evil spirits obey him!Amazement gripped the audience, and they began to discuss what had happened. "What sort of new teaching is this?" they asked excitedly. "It has such authority! Even evil spirits obey his orders!"Mark 1:27
Many waters cannot quench love, nor can rivers drown it. If a man tried to buy love with all his wealth, his offer would be utterly scorned. 
Song of Solomon 8:7

No comments:

Post a Comment